THE LEGO BUILDING CHALLENGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The LEGO Building Challenge will be live on Monday May 16th, 2022 14:00 GMT+2 and end Monday Jun 13th, 2022 14:00 GMT+2.
The LEGO Building Challenge is a fun 4-week Minecraft marathon, where players compete to win rewards. This challenge is available in Germany only.
- The challenge will be available in only in Minecraft in the following game modes:
- Buff Points awarded in the challenge can only be redeemed via Buff’s marketplace.
- The LEGO Building Challenge is available for PC only (no console or mobiles) and requires the Buff App and Overwolf to run.
- The challenge is for ages 16+. If you are under 16, you must receive parental approval to participate.
GLHF (Good Luck Have Fun) and destroy the enemy!
Full details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUFF
ACHIEVEMENT REWARD PROGRAM WITH LEGO
These rules are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of the [“LEGO Building Challenge”] program (“Program”). This program is sponsored by LEGO (“Partner”). By participating in the program you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Partner Terms (as defined below) and any other instructions or directions available on the Program page (collectively, the “Official Rules”). Please read the Official Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, do not enter this Program. Each entry to the Program is referred to as “Participation.” For the purposes of these Terms “we” or “us” means Buff Technologies Ltd.
- The Program is open to any individual who is at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of Participation (or has the consent of his/her parent or guardian if younger than 16) (“Entrant”). No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Program. Employees, officers, and directors of Buff and the LEGO, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Program.
- The program launch date and duration will be announced on Buff social media pages and may be subject to changes without prior notice.
- A valid Germany or shipping address is needed in order to claim the grand cash prize (“Eligible Countries”).
- Participants must play an eligible game mode for an eligible game. The following game modes in Minecraft are permitted – SkyWars, BedWars, Duels and Blitz.
- In order to win the reward, Participants must (a) install the Buff Achievement Tracker app (“Overwolf App”), (b) compete by achieving points for the in-game challenges listed in the contest. The rewards will be given as follows:
- 800 Buff Points (~€5) will be awarded to the top 500 players at the end of the 4 week challenge
- The LEGO Prize Bundle will be awarded to the top 5 players at the end of the challenge
- An XBOX (+ games) will be awarded to the top 1 player at the end of the challenge
Participants cannot win more than 1 grand prize during this challenge. Additionally, each Participant may enter the event and compete using no more than 1 BUFF account, and no more than 1 participant may use a single BUFF account to compete (in other words, participants may not share an account).
- Buff has the right to exclude and disqualify any accounts for any accounts which are suspected of fraud or any manipulation.
PARTICIPATION PERIOD AND PROCESS
- Participation shall be accepted during the program dates announced on Buff social media pages. All times are GMT +2 (Germany time). The Participation Period may be changed by Buff at its sole discretion.
- Campaign termination: This campaign ends when the announced period of time has elapsed.
- Buff reserves the right to terminate the campaign at any time at our sole discretion without any notice.
REWARDS & WINNERS NOTIFICATION
- The rewards for placing in the top 500 players at the end of the challenge – eligible participants shall receive 800 Buff Points to spend on gaming merch and will be able to claim it inside BUFF’s marketplace.
- The rewards for placing in the top 5 players at the end of the challenge – eligible participants shall receive a LEGO Prize Bundle (details will be supplied separately). These winners will be contacted directly after the end of the challenge with further instructions regarding the redemption process.
- The reward for placing in the top of the leaderboard (1st place) – the eligible participant shall receive an XBOX accompanied by games (details will be supplied separately). The winner will be contacted directly after the end of the challenge with further instructions regarding the redemption process.
- A valid German shipping address is needed in order to claim the grand prizes.
- The rewards of the program may be changed by Buff and/or LEGO, in their sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Buff may disqualify any winner that does not, in its sole discretion, satisfy the foregoing requirements. Buff shall have no obligation to justify or explain the disqualification of any user.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
- In addition to that, the Buff Achievement Tracker app collects information about the games you played while the app is open, to understand which games to award you points on. By participating in the Program you agree to have this data collected and stored.
RIGHTS OF MEDIA SHARED
- Subject to the foregoing, by sharing any content related to this program Participant grants LEGO, Buff and Overwolf and their agents a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, display, broadcast, rebroadcast, and distribute such content for any purpose, including but not limited to their name and likeness.
- Participant agrees not to assert any moral rights in any social sharing against Buff, Overwolf and LEGO or any of their affiliates, and waives any and all claims against Buff, Overwolf and LEGO and their affiliates in respect of any moral rights.
- Buff, Overwolf and LEGO shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the participants under these Official Rules if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes.
- Buff may amend the Official Rules at any time in its sole discretion by posting an amended version thereof.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of the Program.