kennyS CS: GO
Kenny Schrub, famously known for his gamer tag “kennyS,” is a French CS: GO player and former professional CS: Source player. He is currently on the bench for G2 Esports after playing as the AWPer for the esports organization since joining them in February 2017. Schrub is best known for adopting a uniquely aggressive AWPing gameplay in early CS: GO, most notably using this technique to bring his team to win the DreamHack Open Cluj-Napoca during his time at EnVyUs in 2015.
Schrub began playing Counter-Strike at six years old, introduced by his older brother. He and his brothers have a massive age difference, but he was already better by eight years old than his much older siblings. When he was 11 years old, Schrub decided to join a local tournament in his hometown in France, where he won his first-ever gig. After his first victory, Schrub’s older brother encouraged him to pursue his dream of becoming a pro gamer. And his skills led him to be invited to the professional tournaments in Arles, where he began his journey to success.
Schrub, or kennyS is famous for being a CS: Strike player. However, Schrub was already a professional CS: Source player before transitioning to Global Offensive in 2012. He currently plays for G2 Esports, where he joined in February 2017, after a player exchange between the organization and Team EnVyUs.
He played for several professional esports teams during his career. These include Titan, VeryGames, EnVyUs, Recursive esports, Clan-Mystik, and LDLC. Schrub won several tournaments and championships with his different groups throughout his career.
His most notable award is the “eSports Player of the Year” during The Game Awards in 2015.
Schrub was considered the best sniper in CS: GO before a change to the weapon’s mobility, with a professional Counter-Strike analyst calling him the best player in the game before that change. Regardless, Schrub is still widely labeled as one of the fastest and most skilled AWPers in the game.
Achievements and Awards
Here are all the achievements and awards kennyS earned throughout his ongoing career:
- He won the Esports Player of the Year category during the Game Awards in 2015.
- He was ranked the 12th best player in 2013, 6th in 2014 and 2015, 13th in 2016, and 7th in 2017 by HLTV.
- He was ranked the 8th best player in 2016 and 4th in 2017 by Thorin.
- HLTV gave him the MPV title during Esports Heaven: Birmingham.
- He was titled the MVP of DreamHack 2014 Invitational II by HLTV.
- HLTV named him the MVP of the IOS Panamera.
- He was named MVP twice in 2015 for DreamHack Open London and Cluj-Napoca by HLTV.
- HLTV gave him the MVP title during the Global eSports Cup – Season 1.
- He was named the MVP of WESG in 2016 by HLTV.
- In 2017, HLTV named kennyS the MVP thrice, during the DreamHack Open Tours and Masters Malmö, and ESL Pro League Season 5: Finals.
- Placed 13th and 16th during the ESL One Katowice in 2015
- Won 1st place in Gamers Assembly in 2015
- Won 1st place in DreamHack Open Cluj-Napoca in 2015
- Placed 13th and 16th during the ESL One Cologne in 2016
- Ranked 5th and 8th during ELeague Season 1
- Won 1st place during the World Electronic Sports Games
- Placed 2nd during ESL One Cologne in 2015
- Won 1st place in DreamHack Tours in 2017
- Won 1st place during PGL’s HTC 2v2 Invitational
- Placed 1st and 2nd during DreamHack Open Austin in 2017
- Won 1st place during the ESL Pro League Season 5
- Won 1st place during DreamHack Masters Malmö in 2017
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.