Kayle was born to a Targonian Aspect during the Rune Wars, where she honored her mother’s legacy by fighting for justice with her wings of divine flame.
She’s a great hero and the strongest among her kind. This angelic warrior and her sister Morgana protected Demacia for years until Kayle got tired of the repeated failures of mortals—abandoning the realm altogether.
Now, tales are told of her serving justice to evil using her fiery swords, with many hoping that she’ll one day return.
Who is Kayle?
Kayle is an angelic warrior dedicating herself to purging those beyond redemption. She’s an amazing hero and the strongest of her kind, an immortal race committed to destroying evil.
For thousands of years, Kayle fought for her people, wielding her flaming sword. In her quest for victory, Kayle would sometimes lift the wicked from their morass of evil.
However, Kayle often preferred to purge those she deemed beyond redemption. After the long war against evil, Kayle’s sister, Morgana, suddenly gained power, threatening to bring doom to Kayle and her people.
To save everyone, Kayle had no choice and turned her fiery blade toward her sister, officially drawing the line between them for eternity. Read about LOL Buff!
Kayle's Skills and abilities
Kayle is a decent champion, thanks to her being so flexible. She can build an AD, AP, and On-Hit to counter any foe wrecking your team.
However, she’s extremely fragile, especially early on in the game, so make a habit of looking at the enemy builds and see what they have the most.
Here’s a closer look at Kayle’s unique skills and abilities:
Divine Ascent: This passive skill lets Kayle’s attacks become empowered by the heavens as she levels up. Kayle’s wings are lit aflame as she gradually gains movement and attack speed and attacks range waves of fire on her spells.
When Kayle reaches levels 1, 6, 11, and 16, she will ascend into a new form and gain additional bonuses.
- Level 1: Kayle’s attack grants her one stack of Zeal for five seconds, stacking up to five times. Each stack gives her 6% bonus attack speed and at max stacks it also gives 8% bonus movement speed.
- Level 6: Kayle’s basic attacks gain range.
- Level 11: Kayle’s attacks against enemy minions, monsters, and champions unleash a wave of fire in a target direction, inflicting bonus magic damage.
- Level 16: Kayle will be permanently exalted, allowing her to gain bonus attack range.
Radiant Blast: This active skill lets Kayle launch a sword-shaped energy beam in a target direction. It will inflict magic damage to enemy units that collide with the energy beam.
Radiant Blast can slow down enemies and reduce their armor and magic resistance up to 15% for 4 seconds. It also restores mana for each enemy champion Kayle hits.
When activated, Kayle and another allied champion you choose will be healed for a certain period and gain bonus movement speed for two seconds.
Passive: This innate skill allows Kayle’s auto-attacks to inflict bonus magic damage on-hit.
Active: When casting Starfire Spellblade, it causes Kayle’s subsequent auto-attacks to become unstoppable, dealing bonus magic damage based on the enemy’s missing health.
Additionally, Starfire Spellblade grants Kayle access to one ranged auto-attack early on.
Divine Judgment: When activated, Kayle will grant herself or an allied champion temporary invulnerability for a couple of seconds while surrounding them with swords.
After the cast time finishes, the swords will fall, inflicting additional magic damage within the area around the target.
tIPS AND TRICKS
Kayle is a champion that starts off very weak since she can’t inflict much damage before owning several items. She’s also a melee champion before level 6.
That’s why when you want to use Kayle, you need to play defensively early in the game and survive as long as you can to farm gold and level up.
Here’s a couple of tips and tricks to help you get a hold of Kayle’s unique gameplay.
- Kayle starts extremely weak, so focus on generation gold for items.
- Never use Divine Judgment rashly and reserve it for moments you need protection.
- You can use Divine Judgment on a diving ally to increase their impact, allowing them to execute with impunity.
- Early on in the game, it’s wise to start with a Corruption Potion to help Kayle stay in lane longer before going back to base.
- Nashor’s Tooth can boost Kayle’s attack speed, converting some of her AP into additional damage on auto-attacks.
- Use Radiant Blast to facilitate the last hit and increase Kayle’s poke ability.
- Starfire Spellblade can help Kayle begin poking foes or help last hit enemy minions out of reach. Never try to trade, as most champions will do better than Kayle.
- Celestial Blessing allows Kayle to escape aggression from foes, allowing you to continue to poke safely.
- No matter where your target location is, using Kayle’s Divine Judgment will prevent you from attacking until the Celestial Swords fall. So, don’t hesitate to use your ultimate on an ally.
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade can help Kayle augment her attack speed while boosting her on-hit effects.
- Use Celestial Blessing during an allied gank to increase your Jungler’s movement speed and allow them to catch opponents easier.
- The damage of Starfire Spellblade increases with an enemy’s missing health points.
- Radiant Blast enables you to reduce the enemy unit’s armor and magic resistance, which is crucial in debuffing tank champions like Garen.
- Kayle’s the most helpful when she can split-push. However, when you need to group, position Kayle as an ADC and target the enemy unit closest to you.
- Kayle gathers enough damage during the end of the game to swiftly take down any opponent. So, take advantage of it near the end of the game.
- Always keep Kayle’s Divine Judgment reserved for your most crucial ally.
- When going against heavy AP match-up champions, Wit’s End is a great item to use for Kayle.
- Zhonya’s Hourglass is an excellent item for Kayle as it allows her to stall during fights without sacrificing her ultimate.
- Using Banshee’s Veil gives Kayle a shield that absorbs the first enemy champion skill shot that hits you.
Read about ASHE next!
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.