THE ROCKIN’ PROTEIN POWER-UP CHALLENGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rockin’ Protein Power-Up Challenge will be live on December 17th, 2021 07:00 PST and end December 30th, 2021 23:59 PST.
The Rockin’ Protein Power-Up Challenge is a fun 2-week marathon of gaming, where players complete in-game challenges in order to win a reward. The first 1,500 players to complete the in-game challenge will win a $5 in-game currency gift card (Riot Points gift card)! This challenge is available in the United States only.
- The challenge will be available only in League of Legends.
- Riot Points can only be redeemed on the official League of Legends Riot Servers, Garena excluded.
- The Rockin’ Protein Power-Up Challenge is available for PC only (no console or mobiles) and requires the Buff App and Overwolf to run.
- By participating in this program, you agree that we can re-use the awesome videos of your glorious kills and wins that you shared to earn extra points.
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
GLHF and destroy the enemy!
Full details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUFF
ACHIEVEMENT REWARD PROGRAM WITH ROCKIN’ PROTEIN
These rules are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of the [“Rockin’ Protein Power-Up Challenge”] program (“Program”). This program is sponsored by Rockin’ Protein (“Partner”). By participating in the program you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Partner Terms (as defined below) and any other instructions or directions available on the Program page (collectively, the “Official Rules”). Please read the Official Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, do not enter this Program. Each entry to the Program is referred to as “Participation.” For the purposes of these Terms “we” or “us” means Buff Technologies Ltd.
- The Program is open to any individual who is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Participation (or has the consent of his/her parent or guardian) (“Entrant”) or, if higher, the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, this Program is not open to any individual under the age of fourteen (14). No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Program. Employees, officers, and directors of Buff and the Rockin’ Protein, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Program.
- The program launch date and duration will be announced on Buff social media pages and may be subject to changes without prior notice.
- A valid US or shipping address is needed in order to claim the grand cash prize (“Eligible Countries”).
- Participants must play an eligible game mode for an eligible game. The following game modes in League of Legends are prohibited – Summoner’s Rift (No Bots, No Custom, No ARAM)
- In order to win the reward, Participants must (a) install the Buff Achievement Tracker app (“Overwolf App”), (b) complete the in-game challenges listed below (first 1,500 participants to complete tasks only). A participant must complete the challenges and win the reward in order to be included in the grand prize raffle. Users who complete the challenge after 1,500 participants have won will still be able to win a raffle ticket, however they will not win the $5 in-game gift card. Participants cannot win more than 1 grand prize during this challenge. Additionally, each Participant may enter the event and compete using no more than 1 BUFF account, and no more than 1 participant may use a single BUFF account to compete (in other words, participants may not share an account).
- Buff has the right to exclude and disqualify any accounts for any accounts which are suspected of fraud or any manipulation.
PARTICIPATION PERIOD AND PROCESS
- Participation shall be accepted during the program dates announced on Buff social media pages. All times are [Pacific Standard Time]. The Participation Period may be changed by Buff at its sole discretion.
- Campaign termination: This campaign ends when the announced period of time has elapsed; however, users who are not amongst the first 1,500 participants to complete the challenge will not win the $5 in-game currency and will only win a raffle ticket for a chance to win the grand prize.
- Buff reserves the right to terminate the campaign at any time at our sole discretion without any notice.
REWARDS & WINNERS NOTIFICATION
- The rewards for completing the in-game challenges – eligible participants shall receive $5 worth of Riot Points to spend on in-game merch and will be able to claim it inside the app.
A valid US shipping address is needed in order to claim the grand prize.
- The rewards of the program may be changed by Buff and/or Rockin’ Protein, in their sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Raffles – will work on a ticket system. Challenges completed = 1 ticket.
- Buff may disqualify any winner that does not, in its sole discretion, satisfy the foregoing requirements. Buff shall have no obligation to justify or explain the disqualification of any user.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
In addition to that, the Buff Achievement Tracker app collects information about the games you played while the app is open, to understand which games to award you points on. By participating in the Program you agree to have this data collected and stored.
RIGHTS OF MEDIA SHARED
- Subject to the foregoing, by sharing any content related to this program Participant grants Rockin’ Protein, Buff and Overwolf and their agents a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, display, broadcast, rebroadcast, and distribute such content for any purpose, including but not limited to their name and likeness.
- Participant agrees not to assert any moral rights in any social sharing against Buff, Overwolf and Rockin’ Protein or any of their affiliates, and waives any and all claims against Buff, Overwolf and Rockin’ Protein and their affiliates in respect of any moral rights.
- Buff, Overwolf and Rockin’ Protein shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the participants under these Official Rules if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes.
- Buff may amend the Official Rules at any time in its sole discretion by posting an amended version thereof.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of the Program.