“Mr. Propre Kitchen Race” Promotion Official Rules
This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Epic Games, Inc
- Promotion Period.
The challenge Starts on February 7th, 2024 10:00, will last for 5 weeks, and ends on March 11th, 2024 23:59. the “Promotion Period”). All times are shown in GMT zone.
Week 1: Feb 7th 10:00 – Feb 13th 23:59
Week 2: Feb 14th 00:00 – Feb 20th 23:59
Week 3: Feb 21st 00:00 – Feb 27th 23:59
Week 4: Feb 28th 00:00 – Mar 5th 23:59
Week 5: Mar 6th 00:00 – Mar 13th 23:59
- Promotion Type: JUMP INTO THE MR. PROPRE EXCLUSIVE MAP ON FORTNITE! Race against time and test your speed and cleaning skills while sprinting through a series of challenging obstacles, aiming for the cleanest finish. Climb up the leaderboard and get a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, and Visa Gift Cards, Every Week (The “Prize”). Participation and entrance to the Promotion is subject to fulfillment of all Eligibility and Entry Requirement/s and terms outlined in these Promotion Official Rules herein. Entering the Promotion is available through the following Landing Page https://www.buff.game/mr-propre-kitchen-race/ (“Landing Page”), or through Buff.game desktop platform (“Buff App”)
The competition will be based on a Points system based on performance in the map mini-game. Including cleaning, obstacle avoidance, and running. During the race, notifications will appear indicating that you are participating in Mr. Propre Kitchen Race and current time passed from the start of the race. Once you have completed the race, you will see a summary screen displaying the total number of points added to your score on the leaderboard. Only the promotion leaderboard as appears on the Buff app is a valid source of results.
- Administrator: The Promotion is administered, conducted, executed, supervised, and monitored on behalf of the Sponsors The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) and The International Olympic Committee, and the BUFF platform.
(“Administrator”), including the administration and all technical and consumer support related to the operation of the Landing Page.
- How to Enter (“Entry Requirements”). To enter the Promotion, a user must download Buff App and create an account(“Game Account”). Enter the specific promotion tab within the platform and confirm the Promotion T&C. Participants must play on the specific Fortnite creative map code as provided by Buff. Each participant is eligible to win the micro prize once per week and the grand prize a maximum of 1 time. Attempts to circumvent this rule, such as creating multiple accounts, may lead to disqualification. Please note that violating these terms may result in a permanent ban of your Buff account, with no possibility of recovery.
- At the End of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor and platform will check the leaderboard and the aggregated results of all leaderboards during the Promotion Period. The users leading this promotion are entitled to the prizes in accordance with the T&C and as described in the landing page: https://www.buff.game/mr-propre-kitchen-race/ (“Entitled Winner”) is subject to the requirement/s set forth in section 7 below.
- Every participant in the promotion must be a BUFF user and create an Account and BUFF ID. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON. Entry must be made by the Entrant, only in the manner described in this Official Rules and subject to the Eligibility Requirements. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, or by tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to the use of any Device to automate the entry process, is prohibited and any entries that have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved, the affected entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible.
- The platform reserves the right to disqualify or prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or in the promotion, in the event an Entrant is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Promotion Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and The Platform reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The platform reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant as an Eligible Entrant or prohibit an Entrant of winning a Prize or disqualify a Entitled Winner, if: (i) Entrant was found to be illegible to participate in the Promotion subject to sections 5 and/or 6 to these official Rules; (ii) it determines that an Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Buff’s representatives. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. If a dispute as to the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of BUFF and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and the advertising and promotion agencies which conduct this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (i.e. spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win a Prize.
- Prize/s: Available Prizes in the Promotion will be listed in the landing page and the Buff App and might be changed in accordance to the T&C.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, and 10 Euro Visa Gift Cards, every week.
- Prizes will be provided either in a digital form in case of Visa Gift cards, such as a digital code (“Digital Code”) that will be required to be inserted in the relevant account to redeem the Prize. Alternatively (“Physical Prize”) will be provided and shipped by Buff, Entitled winners must provide a valid shipping address located in the approved country for the promotion.
- The rewards will be given as follows:
Every week the top 150 players (Ranks #1-150) on the Weekly Leaderboard will win a €10 Visa Gift Card.
Every week the top 1 player on the Weekly Leaderboard also wins a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone.
- Only the type and quantity of Prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except The platform reserves the right to substitute comparable prize(s) of equal or higher value if any Prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Prizes will be awarded only if each Entitled Winner as described , fully complies with these Official Rules and Eligibility Requirements. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Buff , The platform makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PLATFORM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The platform shall have no liability if the Prize Notification and/or the email with the Prize is lost, intercepted, or not received by a Entitled Winner for any reason outside the control and responsibility of Sponsor and/or the Administrator or when an Entrant did not meet the Eligibility Requirement and was disqualified in accordance with the sections above. It is the Entrant’s full responsibility to provide full and accurate details and to read, acknowledge and accept the terms of Promotion and its Official Rules, in order to be entitled to enter the Promotion.
- The platform reserves the right to disqualify any individual as an Entitled Winner in the event The platform have found the Entitled Winner to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and The platform reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- General Conditions.
- The platform reserves the right to suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond The platform’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein.
- In the event The platform is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within The platform’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then The platform shall have the right to suspend, or terminate the Promotion. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Promotion Terms will be awarded.
- As permitted by applicable laws, the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Limitation of Liability. By entering the Promotion winners and Entrants agree to release and hold harmless The platform and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (vi) failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any by reason of any act of God, fire, natural disaster accident, or act of government, or any other cause beyond Buff’s sole control (vii). prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The platform is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for failure of delivery of the Prize resulted by a third party service provider and the currier; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Applicable Laws. The Rules and any disputes or differences arising in connection to them shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Israel. The Sponsor, Administrator and all Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in order to resolve any disputes. If a dispute as to the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to The platform satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Official Rules: These Promotion Terms will be posted on a dedicated landing page and on the Buff App during the Promotion Period
This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Epic Games, Inc
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS EPIC GAMES, INC., ITS LICENSORS, ITS AND THEIR AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND EXPENSES RELATED TO THIS PROMOTION.
THE INFORMATION PARTICIPANTS PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION IS BEING PROVIDED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO EPIC GAMES, INC.