Sivir, the most renowned fortune hunter and mercenary captain in Shurima, is a woman of ambition. Known for never backing down from any fight as well as being fearless and ambitious to boot–Sivir prides herself on recovering buried treasures from perilous tombs across Shurima’s deserts. However, when an ancient force stirs at the very bones of this once peaceful land, Sivir finds herself torn between two competing destinies.
Must Read: Rakan Abilities
Who is Sivir?
PASSIVE (FLEET OF FOOT)
Sivir channels her strength to gain a burst of movement speed when she attacks an enemy champion. Any subsequent attack against the same target refreshes this effect, while any other abilities do not.
With her cross blade, Sivir can deal a strike every time it returns to its original point. The weapon deals the same amount of damage as when thrown. It will reset if the maximum range is surpassed or hits an enemy champion.
Sivir’s subsequent few basic attacks will ricochet to nearby targets, dealing reduced damage. The bounces can only be done once per attack, and the ability does not work if there are no valid enemies in range. Ricochets of this move cannot critically strike. Continue until they bounce off an invalid target or hit Sivir herself on their last possible contact point with a unit before bouncing away from them entirely. Also, returning to her by default position for cooldown resets at full duration. Every time it hits something new, so long as she is within its radius (or when attacking minions).
Sivir freezes the battlefield with her Spell Shield. She can cast this shield to block enemy ability. If an enemy ability is successfully blocked, Sivir will get mana.
Sivir uses her power to lead allies on the battlefield, increasing their movement speed for a limited time. Additionally, Sivir passively gains bonus attack speed when Ricochet is active.
Sivir's Skills and abilities
- TARGET RANGE: 1250
- WIDTH: 180 to 200
- SPEED: 1350
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 70 to 100
- MANA COOLDOWN: 7
- SPEED: 700 to 1750
- CAST TIME: NONE
- COST: 75
- MANA COOLDOWN: 6 to 12
- CAST TIME: NONE
- COOLDOWN: 10 to 22
ON THE HUNT
- EFFECT RADIUS: 1000
- COST: 100
- MANA COOLDOWN: 80 to 120
Playing as Sivir
- Sivir’s Boomerang Blade is a versatile and powerful weapon. It can be used to attack opponents at a long-range and return if it does not strike an enemy after reaching its maximum distance.
- Ricochet is an invaluable talent for Sivir players. When activated, her basic attack timer resets to the subsequent possible usage of a typical basic attack which means that she can potentially deal more damage with fewer attacks if timing it correctly and activating Ricochet right after landing on auto attacks as they are made available again.
- Spell Shield can be an excellent way to save yourself when your enemies have roots and stun.
Sivir, a League of Legends champion that is commonly played in the Dragon Lane as Carry. Sivir will mostly do Physical Damage and can deal much damage- making it one of our -Tier picks when playing this Marksman in the Dragon lane. While difficult to play at first, with practice, you will find she is very versatile.
- Infinity Edge
- Gluttonous Greaves
- Phantom Dancer
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Black Cleaver
- Mortal Reminder
- Quicksilver Enchant
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Sivir has a perfect wave clear, which allows her to shove the wave in and get lane priority with ease. It is important because she can then secure objectives with this Jungler.
- The Spell Shield is her ace in the hole for avoiding primary forms of crowd control. The safety it provides when left alone makes laning easy and lets teammates focus on other lanes or objectives without worry.
- With her ultimate ability, Sivir can speed up not just herself but also the entire team. It helps aggressive engagements happen more quickly and efficiently and makes it easier for allies to secure kills during skirmishes.
- The Spell Shield is a powerful tool, but it can get you killed in lane if misused. If the enemy has layered crowd control and interrupts your shield, then they will be able to kill you at their leisure quickly.
- Sivir is a squishy target that cannot escape from her enemies once she’s targeted. Sivir is extremely immobile, and catching her off-guard will make her an easy target.
- Constantly force your opponent to defend with their abilities. Once they are low, you can look for an aggressive all-in – but be mindful of when it is appropriate or not. Kills are excellent and should always be on the table if possible. However, poking is really what will carry games from start to finish as long as you don’t commit too hard in fights.
- Sivir is a champion who excels in fighting enemies at close range. However, kiting opponents from long range can be an excellent strategy for her if she has the skills to do so. An optimal place for such battles would be by either side of the river, entering into both sides of the jungle map with Sivir positioned within it.
- It’s a good idea for Sivir to invest in defense items. Otherwise, she’ll be less valuable and more susceptible to CCs if they’re on cooldown. Given that most abilities have short CDs now, getting the QSS should help her tremendously when fighting against powerful enemies with long-cooldown skills or many crowd control effects (CC).
Must Read: New Riot Games
She’s ranked 15th among our top picks for her Bottom Lane role in Patch 11.23, placing her within the B tier of our ranking system. If you’re looking to build a new bot lane or have an existing bot lane that needs to be rebuilt, she’s a solid pick.
Top Laner Sivir is currently one of the best picks for the Bottom Lane role in Season 11. She has a very high win rate, a low ban rate, and a relatively low pick rate.