Tristana is a yordle with an admirable ambition: to become worthy of legend. Unfortunately, her homeworld lacked the great armies and epic battles that she craved, so Tristana left searching for something worth fighting for. She found what she was looking for upon arriving on Runeterra, where many factions are at war; now armed with Boomer by her side (and two huge feet), this adventurous archer takes up arms alongside whichever faction needs help most!
Tristana would have been content to let the other yordles play their games and enjoy themselves, but she had her responsibilities. After all of these years as a champion for Bandle City’s gateways, Tristana has come to realize that they’re going to need proper defenses if Cordless is ever threatened again. Tristana has always been a loner, but now she is constantly harassed by her new recruits. She decides to take on their trainer’s role to get away from them for a while and find some peace. However, Tristana still takes time off here and there with solo patrols around Bandlewood Forest, where trouble never seems too far away.
TRISTANA' Skills and abilities
PASSIVE (DRAW A BEAD)
As Tristana levels up, her attack range increases.
- CAST TIME: NONE
- COOLDOWN: 20 – 16
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED: 50 – 110%
A fierce battle ensues as Tristana fires her weapon rapidly, increasing her attack speed for a short time.
- TARGET RANGE: 900
- EFFECT RADIUS: 350
- SPEED: 1100
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 60
- MANA COOLDOWN: 22 – 14
Tristana hops into the air and fires at the ground to propel herself towards her destination. She will deal damage, slow surrounding units for a short period upon landing, where she lands on them with an explosive force. Rocket Jump’s cooldown gets reset if Tristana scores a kill or detonates Explosive Charge at maximum stacks near enemy champions.
- TARGET RANGE: 525 − 661
- EFFECT RADIUS: 300 -600
- SPEED: 2400
- CAST TIME: 0.226
- COST: 50 – 70
- MANA COOLDOWN: 16 – 14
Tristana’s cannonballs burst into shrapnel when she kills an enemy, dealing damage to surrounding enemies in the process. When activated, Tristana can place a bomb on her target that explodes after a short duration and deals damage to surrounding units as well.
- TARGET RANGE: 525 − 661
- EFFECT RADIUS: 200
- SPEED: 2000 – 1500
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 100
- MANA COOLDOWN: 120 -100
Tristana fires a massive cannonball at her opponent. Buster Shot deals Magic Damage, knocking the target back if successful. If you’re lucky enough to encounter one carrying their explosive charge bomb, Tristana’s scattershot will double its radius.
Playing as Tristana
- As Tristana, you should focus on farming and poking down your enemies in the early game to prevent them from engaging. It will preserve your health and conserve mana which is helpful for when players are looking to get more aggressive later into the lane phase.
- With great power comes great responsibility. With Tristana having the ability to push her lane and take out an enemy tower with little effort, it is important that she be careful not to overextend herself as this can lead to a disastrous result for both sides of the map.
- Tristana is a marksman that specializes in pushing lanes and causing collateral damage. She excels at snowballing along with successful fights, able to quickly eliminate her targets from the safety of the backline with Explosive Charge and Rapid Fire. Her strength comes from destroying turrets within mere seconds with these abilities and securing objectives such as Dragon or Baron Nashor.
- Kraken Slayer
- Berserker’s Greaves
- Infinity Edge
- Phantom Dancer
Berserker’s Greaves is a staple boot for Marksmen that are looking to dish out some damage. Tristana, who does not have any way of boosting her attack speed aside from this item, will need it if she wants to do enough outside the game.
Tips and Tricks
- Tristana is a versatile ranged carry that can easily keep distance from any danger her team might not be able to cover. Her high range makes Tristana an invaluable member of the backline, as she outranges most other carries and only needs slow for crowd control if they are available on your team.
- With her low damage early in the game, leveling up is ill-advised. Wait until you have some AD items such as a B. F Sword to maximize attack speed steroids, and Rapid Fire will be applied right before your next auto-attack, so try casting it just after an auto if possible for maximum effect.
- Rocket Jump can be highly effective when trying to escape a fight or just escaping in general. The cost of Rocket Jump is fairly high, and the cooldown makes it so that you cannot use it all the time; make sure you have enough mana before using this ability.
- Jumping over an enemy and then using Buster Shot to send them flying back to your allies or an allied turret can be very effective. But don’t put yourself in positional jeopardy if the enemy can follow up on your lack of escape, so try not to get too close before firing off that attack.
- Tristana’s passive in farming is effective. Combine this with Rapid Fire, and he can easily farm up and clear minion waves to prepare for the landing phase using a variety of techniques, such as the last hitting faster or pushing lanes more than necessary while being open during it.
- Explosive Charge is a powerful tool against enemies in the early game. It’s best used with caution, as Tristana has low attack power, and it doesn’t pay off if you use it too soon. When charging up Explosive Charge, try to save your charge for when there are many nearby opponents so that the payoff will be worthwhile.
- Jumping into an enemy after launching it three times with an Explosive Charge is a high-risk maneuver. You can tell when you’ve been successful because the target will be outlined in blue and shaking uncontrollably from being stunned by the charge’s explosive effects, but keep in mind that this leaves you exposed to counterattacks.
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.