Cypher, the information broker from Morocco, is an all-in-one human surveillance network, keeping tabs on the enemies’ every move. With him, no secret is safe, and no movement goes unseen – Cypher is always watching.
He’s a Valorant agent who perfectly embodies the spy and infiltrator archetype. Cypher is skilled in gathering intel about the battlefield, using his Spycam to monitor enemy movement. With this, he can lead his team to victory by giving his allies the chance to ambush opponents with different traps, dazing, restraining, and slowing them in their range.
Cypher can extract intel from dead enemies, revealing the location of their allies who are still alive. So if intel is your thing, Cypher is the perfect agent.
Like his skills, Cypher mostly keeps to himself and is secretive, ensuring no one ever discovers all the essential info he finds and only reveals them for a price. After all, he’s constantly gathering secrets, information, and other crucial data to beat the enemy team.
Also, Cypher can be nonchalant. That’s because he tends to take parts or tools from other agents whenever he needs them, usually telling them later on that he has done so instead of asking them beforehand.
Cypher is seen wearing a large hat with an antenna, which he uses to locate and transmit enemy locations with allies when Neural Theft is in play, floating over the body at his command. To store all his gear, Cypher wears an overcoat, keeping his utility hidden. Finally, in theme with his skills, he wears a mask to hide his face. However, his mask isn’t a regular mask. Like most of his gear, it’s high-tech and vision-specific.
Hold fire to set up a destructible and covert trap wire at a targeted area, creating a line between the set location and the opposite wall. You can pick up and redeploy these trap wires to move them to a different site. Opposing players who walk over these trap wires will be revealed, dazed, and tethered after a brief period – if they fail to destroy these devices in time.
(Q) Cyber Cage
Instantly throw a Cyber Cage in front. When active, the Cyber Cage creates a zone blocking enemy vision and playing an audio cue when they go through it, alerting Cypher and his allies.
Hold fire to set the Spycam at a targeted area. You can reuse this ability to get control over the camera’s view. When in control of the Spycam, fire to shoot a marking dart at an enemy unit. This marking dart will reveal the current location of players hit by it.
(X) Neural Theft
Instantly use on an enemy corpse in Cypher’s crosshairs. Neural Theft can then reveal the location of their living allies.
- Cypher knew a person named Nora, where his quotes implied that he was related to them. Additionally, some of his quotes suggest that this person and Cypher’s other family members got killed.
- Since Cypher knows many secrets that he tends to keep from other agents, many find it challenging to trust him, including Sova. Cypher’s secretive personality and Sova’s openness and honesty conflict.
Aamir is Cypher’s real name, which is an Arabic name. It means ‘Prince’ in English, but despite this, Cypher’s thrifty quotes suggest that he may be struggling – or was poor at one point. And since he knows a lot of crucial information, he intentionally keeps his face and actual identity hidden.
Phoenix Tips and Tricks
- If you want to master Cypher and support your team well, you must be familiar with all the Valorant maps. With this, you’ll know the best areas to set traps and Spycams, crippling the opposing team while staying hidden.
- As a Cypher player, one of your responsibilities is to ensure all your traps and abilities are in the right area throughout the entire match. So, remember to change your designated locations during each round to guide your team to victory.
- If the enemy team switches to a different area and the focus shifts, plant your Spycam and Trapwire on these places.
- Cypher is excellent for locking down a site. With him, you and your team can leave a location entirely undefended, just with plenty of trap wires and Spycams planted. With these, you’ll know if the enemy team is trying to push.
- Although Cypher’s abilities do not deal damage, they can still dominate the battlefield with the amount of utility they provide.
- Like Sova’s Owl Drone, Cypher’s camera works well as a peeking tool before you and your team push an area. His Spycam can bait enemies’ eyes and help your team push while they’re busy with your camera.
- When playing Cypher, you’ll need to develop a strategy before the buying phase of the match starts. Doing this allows you to have more time to familiarize yourself with the map and set up your traps – strategically.
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.