A top predator, Rek’Sai is a fierce Veto-spawn who tunnels under the ground to attack and devour unsuspecting victims. Her voracious hunger has laid waste to whole regions of the once-great nation of Shurima—dealers, traders, even armed caravans will go long distances out of their way to evade her and her offspring’s hunting grounds. All know that once Rek’Sai is viewed on the horizon, death from below is all but assured.
Who is REK'SAI?
Rek’Sai is a ruthless predator that tunnels through the earth to attack and swallow her prey, the most complete and most dangerous of her species.
Her voracious hunger has laid waste to entire regions of the once-great Shuriman realm. Armed troops will go long distances out of their way to evade these vast areas, though clever bandits have been known to lure the unprepared into her killing grounds. Once Rek’Sai recognizes you, your fate is ended. There is no promise of rescue; she has fallen from underneath the sand.
Rek’Sai is the void burrower that made waste to the once-great realm of Shurima. Merchants, traders, and armed troops circle their way around a huge area to avoid being seen by her. Once she catches her prey, their future is sealed. Nowhere to move, nowhere to cover, no hope to leave this cruel predator who lurks beneath the sand.
REK'SAI's Skills and Abilities
FURY OF THE XER’SAI
Rek’sai creates Fury by Attack and beating with essential abilities. She expends this Fury while Burrowed to recover health.
QUEEN’S WRATH / PREY SEEKER
Rek’Sai’s subsequent three primary strikes deal bonus Physical Damage to nearby enemies. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai starts a burst of void-charged earth that deals Physical Damage and shows opponents hit.
BURROW / UNBURROW
Rek’Sai burrows into the earth, gaining different abilities and increased Movement Speed. Her vision is noticeably lower, and she cannot manage basic strikes. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai may choose Un-burrow to knock up and damage nearby enemies.
FURIOUS BITE / TUNNEL
Rek’Sai strikes her target, dealing double true damage if she has max Fury. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai produces a re-usable, long-lasting drift. Attackers can finish it by standing on top of either path.
Rek’sai indifferently marks targets by hurting them. She can cast this ability to become quickly unforgettable and bound at a marked prey for massive damage based on their lost health.
Playing as REK'SAI
- Rek’Sai is a great early game champion that can snowball from the early game if played correctly.
- Her knockup makes taking scuttle a lot easier and is great for ganking. Her tunnels allow for easier steals and can be used as an escape or gap closer. When stealing, be sure to synergy with your team’s crowd control; if needed, this will increase the odds of a successful steal.
- When burrowed, you can flash onto an enemy champion and knock them up instantly. It is tough to play against and will very often result in a successful play.
Rek’Sai is a tremendous early fighter and makes her a critical target to shut down in the game’s early stages. Be careful and watch her fury bar, as she gains bonus damage and actual damage for fights when her fury bar is full. Be sure to clear her tunnels promptly as this will allow less map presence from her. Warding near her Raptors will give important information on her whereabouts, as she will be clearing this camp the most.
Tips and Tricks
- Dodge opponent CC with your ultimate. If you lead to knock up an enemy with a CC ability (Syndra, Annie, Sona, etc.), they will practically manage their CC as soon as they can. Because of this, you can beat them up, AA + Q reset, and then finally immediately evade their disengage knowledge. It works remarkably reliably, even toward pro players.
- Unburrow before doing your ultimate. If you beat someone with a Prey Seeker and need to use your utmost to become close to him, it is an excellent manner to always unburrow before ulting. It sets your W on a lower cooldown, leaving you to burrow much faster after arriving from your terminal and watch for a knock-up or release with your pit.
REK’SAI is a fictional character from the League of Legends franchise. REK’SAI was introduced as an assassin in October 2015. REK’SAI favors burrowing to surprise enemies and tunnels to chase down those who flee as REK’SAI pursues REK’SAI’s prey.
The Rek’Sai costs $2 in Teamfight Tactics. This Champion is of Steel Origin and the Predator Class, and can synergize for 20% Max HP by combining with Riot Boa. The Furious Bite Ability has 650 / 1170 / 2340 HP, and Rek’Sai can deal 46 / 82 / 164 Damage Per
REK’NAR, The Void Burrower REK’IR, The Terror Beneath the Surface REKSAR, The Queen of Feces REK’ZAR, The Terror REKSAI REKAY REKA
Rek’sai’s Fury is generated by attacking and using basic abilities. She consumes this fury while Burrowed to heal her own health.
Rek’Sai isn’t as simple to master as many players believe. If you want to master this champion, you’ll need to put in a lot of effort! Your aim in the early game is to gank as often as possible so that your teammates can gain an edge. You’re a strong Jungler in the early game, therefore
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.