Xin Zhao is a noble warrior who fights with honor to protect his people. He, originally from Noxus, where he survived in the fighting pits for many years before being freed by Demacian forces, now lives happily and has sworn allegiance only to those brave heroes that saved him when no one else would help. Proudly wielding his three-talon spear wherever battle rages on or off of Summoner’s Rift, Xin Zhao rushes headlong into any danger without hesitation. We need more bravery so we can get through these dark times. In the face of adversity, stand tall and do not be afraid.
Xin Zhao' Skills and abilities
Xin Zhao’s every third attack deals bonus damage and heals him for an amount equal to the total of his current health.
THREE TALON STRIKE (Q)
- CAST TIME: NONE
- COST: 30
- MANA COOLDOWN: 7 – 5
The first attack is designed to catch your opponent off-guard. The second is for knocking them back and healing yourself up in the process. Xin Zhao’s third standard combo will send an enemy into mid-air before their subsequent three attacks are dealt with increased damage.
WIND BECOMES LIGHTNING (W)
- RANGE: 1000 – 940
- EFFECT RADIUS: 275 – 125
- WIDTH: 80
- ANGLE: 160º
- SPEED: 6250
- CAST TIME: 0.5
- COST: 60
- MANA COOLDOWN: 12 – 6
Xin Zhao thrusts his spear forward, challenging the enemies in front of him. His voice is deep and commanding as he slashes with a mighty swiping motion to knock them back – but they can’t escape from its imprinted mark that has slowed their movement speed by 15%.
AUDACIOUS CHARGE (E)
- TARGET RANGE: 650 – 1100
- EFFECT RADIUS: 250
- SPEED: 2500
- CAST TIME: NONE
- COST: 50
- MANA COOLDOWN: 11
Xin Zhao charges at an enemy, dealing damage to them. Xin Zhao’s Attack Speed will be increased for 5 seconds after this attack is used. The Audacious Charge is a powerful tool that can be used as both a quick strike or slow attack; depending on how close they are, it will either deal more damage at short range or have its effect last longer but do less overall damage if he gets too far away from his target.
CRESCENT GUARD (R)
- EFFECT RADIUS: 500 – 450
- CAST TIME: 0.35
- COST: 100
- MANA COOLDOWN: 120 -100
Xin Zhao charges forward with a battle cry that stuns nearby foes and deals damage based on their current health. He then knocks them back, gaining attack power for each enemy he hits.
Playing as Xin Zhao
- Xin Zhao’s abilities make him an excellent initiator. Xin Zhao can use his ultimate to start a fight and then unleash a barrage of melee attacks that will help you take down your opponents quickly.
- When positioning yourself in the game, try to position your ultimate so that you can use it as an advantage.
- As a Jungler, your early game goal is to gank as often as possible. With an advantage in this period, you can gain objectives with ease and bring your team ahead of their opponents.
- Xin Zhao is a strong fighter in the early game, but he falls off during the late game. He can’t one-shot people like Yasuo or Ryze after their items are built up, and they have more abilities to crowd control him than Xin has for himself to protect against it.
Recommended Items (Jungle):
- Plated Steelcaps
- Death’s Dance
- Sterak’s Gage
- Guardian Angel
Items Against Tanky Champions:
- Plated Steelcaps
- Black Cleaver
- Mortal Reminder
- Death’s Dance
- Guardian Angel
As the Black Cleaver’s passive armor reduction bonus combined with the Challenge spell, Xin Zhao can shred away a great deal of squishy targets’ armor in just one cast.
Xin Zhao is a champion who can take advantage of the Trinity Force in many ways in LOL. The increased attack speed, movement speed, and Phage procs are all beneficial to Xin Zhao’s playstyle, and he excels at proc-ing Sheen for significant damage. His high base attack means that the difference between an item like Triforce or Entropy will be negligible when it comes to his overall DPS as well.
Tips and Tricks
- With a determination that heals Xin Zhao every three attacks, he can sustain himself in the lane for quite some time by attacking minion waves and turrets. However, doing this too often will push your lane, so be careful when ganks are possible.
- The early game control of this champion is so good he can take Dragon and Rift Herald without any difficulties. He doesn’t need to think about the lane priority when invading because it’s already taken care of by his abilities.
- Audacious Charge is a powerful, damaging ability that can also be used to slow enemies. Utilize this by charging towards an enemy to slow another farther away while popping Banshee’s Veil for your team if they are being hit with an AoE disable soon after the charge.
- Xin Zhao is a vicious killer. His three Talon Strike kills his enemies before they know what hit them, and with Audacious Charge, even the most quick-footed of opponents can’t escape from him.
- Xin Zhao is a champion that relies on picking off isolated targets to gain an advantage. A group of champions will quickly become immune to his abilities, as he can’t rely solely on basic attacks and combos against them. He also becomes quite easy for the opponents if they utilize crowd control effects such as stuns or slows when attacking him to take out this quick-footed fighter with ease.
- Audacious Charge is an effective tool for escaping unfavorable fights. When combined with Flash, Xin Zhao can escape most ganks by targeting a minion or champion along their retreat route. Alternatively, it can be used to dash over obstacles or across walls and outmaneuver the enemy team (e.g., throw downward near golems; when they come around, you flash away).
- Ganking from behind the enemy is always a good strategy, as it ensures that Xin Zhao can save his Audacious Charge for when they use an escape ability or Flash. Ganking from the side gives them too much warning and puts him in a position where he could be more easily bypassed by enemies aware of your intentions.
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.