Rocket League Credits: Cost, Uses, & How to Get Them
Rocket League Credits are the ticket to unlocking some awesome content for your game. Take a look at what you can get with credits and how much they cost.
Remi Smithon November 9, 2022.
Rocket League has thousands of cosmetics, some of which are worth thousands of dollars to collectors. You can get lucky with opening a few drops you'll receive from challenges, but the main way you can get your hands on those sweet flashy items is with credits.
Credits are a currency that you have to use real-world money to obtain, and what you'll be using to get most items from the store. Credits can also be traded between players.
» Looking for another way to get flashy items for your car? Learn about free Rocket League fan rewards from Twitch
How to Get Rocket League Credits
Luckily, there are a few ways of getting hold of some shiny credits:
- Purchasing credits in-game or through Epic games.
- You can also earn credits by progressing through the premium tiers of the Rocket Pass, but this requires an initial purchase and only ever gives you enough to purchase the next season's premium pass.
- You can claim Rocket League Credits as a reward on Buff for free!
» Ready to earn some credits through Buff? Try it now!
Cost of Rocket League Credits
Rocket League's Credits cost different amounts depending on which region you're from, so we've listed all the available regions and the associated cost per credit bundle:
- 500 credits: $4.99 USD
- 1,100 credits: $9.99 USD
- 3,000 credits: $24.99 USD
- 6,500 credits: $49.99 USD
- 500 credits: $6.33 CAD
- 1,100 credits: $13.28 CAD
- 3,000 credits: $13.23 CAD
- 6,500 credits: $66.47 CAD
- 500 credits: £3.75
- 1,100 credits: £7.50
- 3,000 credits: £18.75
- 6,500 credits: £37.50
- 500 credits: €4.26
- 1,100 credits: €8.54
- 3,000 credits: €21.35
- 6,500 credits: €42.71
- 500 credits: $7.55 AUD
- 1,100 credits: $14.95 AUD
- 3,000 credits: $37.95 AUD
- 6,500 credits: $75.95 AUD
- 500 credits: R80.99
- 1,100 credits: R161.99
- 3,000 credits: R404.00
- 6,500 credits: R809.99
What to Use Your Rocket League Credits For
There are a ton of awesome cosmetics you can get for your Rocket League credits. If you head on over to the shop, you'll find individual items on a rotational sale, as well as a bunch of bundles that feature limited items or deals. One of our favorite uses for credits is to purchase the Rocket Pass; it costs 1,000 credits, but if you've made it to the end of the pass, you'll have unlocked more than 100 items and made all your credits back!
Can't find what you're looking for?